UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Personal Information We Collect
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as a specific individual. We, and our service providers, may collect the following Personal Information::
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses);
- Telephone number;
- Email address; and
- Credit and debit card number.
How We Use Personal Information
We, and our service providers, may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, including to contact you if necessary;
- To process and fulfill your order, for example by confirming your order and your billing and shipping information, processing your payments, delivering your products and communicating with you regarding your order;
- To send to you important information regarding cyrusrugs.com, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and other administrative information;
- To send to you information by email, postal mail, telephone and other means about our products, services, and promotions;
- To help us improve the customer experience, including by learning more about your preferences to help personalize your experience with us;
- To allow you to send messages to a friend through cyrusrugs.com (please note that, by using such functionality, you are agreeing that you have the right to provide to us your friend’s name and email address for such purpose);
- To protect the security or integrity of our businesses and Internet properties; and
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of you, our Affiliates or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or to limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Personal Information Is Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers, who provide services such as website hosting, data storage, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, email delivery and administration, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services to enable them to provide services;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliated entities (collectively, our "Affiliates") for marketing and other purposes;
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through cyrusrugs.com;
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (please note that any information and materials that you post or disclose through such services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to cyrusrugs.com and to the general public; we urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on or through cyrusrugs.com);
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding); and
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of you, our Affiliates or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
THIRD PARTIES AND THIRD PARTY SITES
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION COLLECTION, USAGE, DISCLOSURE OR OTHER PRIVACY PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OUR AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, ANY THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM (SUCH AS FACEBOOK INC.), ANY THIRD PARTY MAKING AVAILABLE THE DEVICES OR OPERATING SYSTEMS FOR WHICH CERTAIN CYRUS RUGS LLC ARE AVAILABLE (SUCH AS APPLE INC. OR GOOGLE INC.) AND ANY THIRD PARTY OPERATING ANY SITE TO WHICH CYRUSRUGS LLC CONTAINS A LINK. THE INCLUSION OF A LINK ON CYRUSRUGS.COM DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT OF THE LINKED SITE BY US OR BY OUR AFFILIATES.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. For example, we seek to use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology for the placement of orders. Unfortunately, no data storage system or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
Please exercise caution in submitting Personal Information via cyrusrugs.com, especially if you are accessing the cyrusrugs.com using a Wi-Fi hotspot or public network. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account that you might have with us has been compromised, or if you are unable to utilize our SSL technology in connection with cyrusrugs.com), please immediately notify us of the problem and place any orders with us over the telephone or in person, instead of using cyrusrugs.com. You may contact us in such circumstances in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your Choices Regarding Our Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes, regardless of whether such information is collected by us through cyrusrugs.com or otherwise. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving promotional emails or catalogs from us: If you no longer want to receive promotional emails (such as information about new products, special offers and sales events) or catalogs from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving such communications by: clicking the "opt-out" link in any promotional email or contacting us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below. When so contacting us, please be sure to include your full name and the email and/or postal address that you used when registering or making a purchase.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with Affiliates, Promotional Partners and other third parties for their marketing purposes: If you no longer want us to share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with our Affiliates, Promotional Partners and other third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such sharing by contacting us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below. In so contacting us, please be sure to include your full name and the contact information that you no longer wish to be shared, and state specifically whether you wish to opt-out of such sharing with (a) Affiliates, (b) Promotional Partners and other third parties, or (c) both.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of our Affiliates, Promotional Partners and other third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send important administrative messages to you, and you cannot opt-out from receiving such administrative messages. For example, when you place an order, we will continue to confirm your order and shipment status by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with information or questions regarding your order.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information
We welcome your willingness to update your information with us. You may review or ask us to update your Personal Information by contacting us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below. In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. We are not responsible for changing information in the databases of Affiliates, Promotional Partners and other third parties with whom we have already shared your Personal Information.
USE OF CYRUSRUGS.COM BY MINORS
Cyrusrugs.com is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through cyrusrugs.com.
Cyrus Rugs LLC is controlled and operated by us from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
Cyrus Rugs LLC
Attn: Customer Service
5115 American Blvd W
Bloomington, MN 55437
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email messages to us.