Shop Luxury Area Rugs
Antique Rugs For Designer Homes in Cherry Hills Village, CO
Antique rugs from Cherry Hills Village, CO, can be a great addition to your space. Placing these luxurious, well-crafted pieces in a room presents an opportunity for you to create a space that shows off your personality and taste. After all, custom rugs come in various designs and colors that add a distinct charm to your room.
Additionally, area rugs give solid floors a soft and snug feel. A rug is soft to the touch and flexible, making it a comfy addition to your space. Handwoven rugs are also excellent insulators, especially if you live in a chilly area. Simply adorn your floors with these decorative pieces for an added layer of warmth.
Area rugs are also perfect for open spaces because they can help define focal points within the home. For example, adding a rug can help set apart specific sections in your space.
Apart from the design flexibility that rugs offer, you can easily mix, match, or remove them entirely if need be. Simply roll up your carpet to clear some space. Once you're done using your rug, you can clean it to reduce allergens and maintain a healthy home.
Finally, area rugs can be placed anywhere in your home, from the bedroom to your office. You'll need the perfect rug to create your ideal look, though. And if you're after a particular rug style or type, Cyrus Artisan Rugs offers a wide selection of area rugs. Our luxury rugs are available in various designs, colors, and sizes. We cater to the needs of buyers and homeowners in Cherry Hills Village.
Quality And Value For Antique Rug Buyers in Cherry Hills Village
Since 1885, Cyrus Artisan Rugs has shared the rich artistry and heritage of area rugs worldwide. Before opening their retail location in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the Farahan family hosted displays on luxury area rugs from London to New York.
Since then, we have amassed various exquisite custom carpets for designer homes nationwide. Each textile in our Minneapolis showroom was selected carefully to provide quality and value for our consumers.
Traditional, transitional, modern, and tribal handmade rugs are among the designer rug designs available in our textile collection. We also offer antique carpets from numerous periods and countries which have been professionally restored to their former glory.
Cyrus Artisan Rugs' Guarantee For Area Rug Shoppers in Cherry Hills Village
Cyrus Artisan Rug aims to provide its clients trust and assurance when selecting the right designer rug for their homes. We are dedicated to providing you with the greatest luxury rugs in the country.
Every cloth in our showroom has been carefully cared for to preserve its integrity and beauty for generations. We carefully package each piece and transport it to your home in Cherry Hills Village for free.
Aside from our carefully chosen range of designer rugs, Cyrus Artisan Rugs provides other services to help you modify your living space.
Our custom rug program is here to assist you in creating a unique modern rug that fits your personality. We'll introduce you to some of the top weavers in the country to create a one-of-a-kind item for your home.
Cyrus Artisan Rugs also offers a rug rental service, ideal for creative artists in need. We assist set designers, photographers, and realtors in finishing their interior projects. This program allows them to use some of the most sophisticated designer carpets in our selection.
Finally, we provide rug cleaning services to assist you in maintaining the beauty of your beloved handmade carpets. Our expert cleaners will thoroughly evaluate your piece for any visible defects or indications of wear and tear.
Popular Rug Styles & Types in Cherry Hills Village
Our inventory offers luxury area rugs in the following styles:
If you want to bring a unique design to your space, we carry tribal rugs from nomadic and semi-nomadic tribes. Geometric patterns are front and center in these rug styles, showcasing the distinct weaving styles of tribal weavers. Our tribal area rugs are unique because they feature vibrant hues, mysterious symbols, limitless designs, and distinctive motifs for a stand-out look.
Traditional rugs are another staple of our rug collection. These rugs feature inner borders with designs like vines, flowers, and other Persian motifs. Our traditional rugs showcase excellent craftsmanship as they're made by artisans by hand.
If you want a rug that combines traditional and modern styles, you can't go wrong with a transitional rug. Our transitional pieces come in muted colors and incorporate traditional motifs. Some of these area rugs have designs that look like they've been carved into their fabrics, while others feature asymmetrical patterns. We also offer transitional rugs with exquisite impressionistic designs.
Last but not least, we carry contemporary rugs. The exquisite pieces are inspired by architecture and feature vibrant colors and geometric patterns.
Our rug store has several other types of rugs available which include:
- Runner rugs - are smaller than rectangular rugs. Runners are ideal in high-traffic areas such as hallways.
- Oversized rugs - are larger than standard rugs and are anywhere between 10x13 to 12x18.
- Antique rugs - carry a rich history, and are between 75 to 100 years old. Semi-antique rugs are roughly between 50 to 74 years old.
- Vintage distressed rugs - have a worn-out look because of chemical treatment that gives them a trendy, aged finish.
- Moroccan rugs - are handwoven in Morocco with striking colors and geometric patterns.
Rug Brands & Designers
Cyrus Artisan Rugs has partnered with renowned rug brands and designers to create a broad, well-curated selection of luxury area rugs. Some of the rugmakers we work with include:
- Jaipur Living
- Ralph Lauren Rugs
- Barbara Barry
- Erbil Tezcan
- James Tufenkian
- Jenny Jones
- Thomas O' Brien
Our partner brands and designers bring distinct styles to the table. For instance, Jaipur Living produces rugs with artful hues, motifs, and textures. On the other hand, Ralph Lauren Rugs offers rugs made with organic materials that reflect the same charm we know and love with its signature apparel.
Our designer pieces, on the other hand, reflect the designers' personal experiences and artistic visions. For example, if you're going for simple yet exquisite area rugs, Kavi's rugs are a good choice. Her rich heritage and appreciation for simplicity shine through her well-crafted pieces. We also carry area rugs from Kevin Walz, a designer who experiments with various textures.
With numerous styles in our inventory, you'll surely find a rug that suits your taste.
Companies & Homes Served in Cherry Hills Village
Cyrus Artisan Rugs has expanded its reach. Our Bloomington rug store now serves designer homes in Cherry Hills Village, CO. Our team will carefully pack the modern rug you purchased from us and ship it straight to your home for free.
The municipality of Cherry Hills Village is home to some of the country's most successful businesses, including ADM, Exelon, JLL, and more. They're also famous for landmarks like the Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, Denver Botanic Gardens, Three Pond Park, and more.
Manufacturing & Weaving Methods
Our wide selection of artisan area rugs include handmade and machine-made rugs. These pieces are crafted from wool, silk, and polypropylene using the following techniques:
- Hand knotting
- Flat weaving
- Hand looming
- Hand tufting
Most of our rugs are hand-knotted, which call for exceptional craftsmanship. In addition, these rugs are durable, textured, and ornate, making them sought-after pieces.
We also offer flatwoven rugs in our inventory. These rugs follow a special process during production. Weavers place vertical pieces of yarn (the weft) between horizontal pieces (the warp) on a loom, then use a beater to flatten the rug. After the carpet has been compacted, the weft and warp are woven together to create a flatweave rug. Flat weavers usually follow the Soumak weave to produce thick, strong rugs ideal for high-traffic areas.
Our collection of handmade rugs also includes hand-loomed rugs. Rug artisans produce these rugs by pressing strands of fiber together with thin threads. True to its name, hand-loomed rugs are made on a vertical loom.
Meanwhile, hand-tufting involves using a tufting gun to inject cotton into the rug. Once the base is done, artisans cut the rug's loops and bind its edges.
Aside from the weaving techniques we've mentioned, rugmakers can craft area rugs through the following methods:
- Power or machine looming - uses computer-controlled machines to produce rugs.
- Needlepoint method - requires using an open weave canvas and sewing colored yarn onto it. The dyed yarn will be sewn to create needlepoint stitches on the canvas.
Rug Colors & Decorating Tips
Our custom rugs come in different colors, which include:
- Blue - expresses trust, responsibility, honesty, and loyalty. When used in Persian area rugs, it depicts power and solitude.
- Green - is the color of balance, harmony, growth, hope, and new life. Persians associated green with the prophet Mohammed, prompting artisans to use the color for the most luxurious rugs.
- Red - stands for confidence, action, energy, and passion. Handwoven rugs in this color express happiness, joy, luck, courage, wealth, and vitality.
- Gold and yellow - are the colors of wealth and power, or radiance, sunlight, and happiness. Gold and yellow luxury rugs are associated with the royals.
- Brown - is the color of the earth and soil, as well as fertility.
- Orange - expresses humility, devotion, and piety. Artisans combine yellow and red to create this beautiful, bright hue.
- White - stands for purity, innocence, and cleanliness.
- Black - expresses doom, destruction, and mourning. Weavers use this color for the outline of a rug's design, but not for patterns or backgrounds.
Our rug store also has neutral and multicolor rugs for your home or office. If you're looking to purchase a neutral carpet, we offer rugs in gray, tan, ivory, and beige. Multicolor rugs can also work well with your space, especially if you want to achieve a more vibrant look.
Once you've chosen the perfect rug, here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when designing your space.
- Choose area rugs in your desired color. Pair neutral-colored walls and upholstery with a colorful rug or get single-color rugs to match patterned wallpapers or artworks.
- Place rugs with various designs in your room for an eclectic ambiance.
- Instill harmony in your space with rugs of the same pattern or design.
- If you're buying a designer rug for your living space (or another room), ensure you get the right size. Measure the area first before shopping for a carpet.
- Experiment with different shaped rugs. Area rugs can also be square, oval, or round. Decide which one would work best with your furniture.
- Consider adorning your walls with a rug. This way, you can show off the rug's beauty and design.
- Check if your rug can accommodate all your pieces of furniture.
- Leave enough space between your rug and other furniture pieces in your space. For good measure, ensure the space is between 8 to 24 inches.
Looking for Cherry Hills Village rugs? Enhance your room's look and shop at Cyrus Rugs today.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sizes do area rugs come in?
Cyrus Artisan Rugs offers rugs in the following sizes:
- 4 x 6
- 5 x 8
- 6 x 9
- 8 x 10
- 9 x 12
We also offer runner rugs with sizes that start at 2.6 x 8 and oversized rugs that start at 10 x 14. Our rugs are also available in custom sizes.
Can I order a custom rug from your store?
Yes. Our Custom Rug program lets you create a rug with your own design and in your preferred size. After our discussion, we'll create a visual representation of your custom rug. And once you've approved the design, we can start on rug creation.
How do I clean an area rug?
Below we've listed some tips on how to help clean your area rugs:
- Go outside and vigorously shake your rug to remove deep-seated dirt, dust, and other debris.
- Run your vacuum cleaner over both sides of the rug. Use a broom handle to get rid of the excess dust.
- Use a safe and mild cleaner for your rug. After applying the cleaning solution to your area rug, let the mixture work into your rug's fibers for a few hours.
- Wash the rug properly so that the cleaning solution is thoroughly rinsed off.
- Leave your carpet to dry.
How do I get bumps out of area rugs?
If you want to flatten an area rug, you can try any of the following methods:
- Reverse roll the rug
- Place weight on the bumps
- Expose your rug to sunlight for a few hours
- Run a steam cleaner over your rug
- Iron over the bumps and creases
- Request that cleaning professionals stretch out your rug
How do I keep rugs from slipping?
Keep your rugs in place and ensure your space is accident-free by using the following products:
- Rug pads
- Carpet tape
- Silicone caulking
- Hot glue
- Rug anchors
Do you offer free shipping for your custom rugs?
We can ship orders to anywhere in the US for free. If you've bought an item that weighs less than 150 lbs., UPS Ground will deliver it to you. Otherwise, our third-party freight service partner will ship your item.